Park Info

Having a party at a park can be more convenient and a great choice for your party and guests. Bounce houses, combo units, dry slides, and interactives are all great additions to your park parties. No parks in Elk Grove or Sacramento allow for water slides or dunk tanks. Each park, and park districts have different rules to follow, below is information and links to set you in the right direction.

The first step is to make sure that the bounce house rental company you choose is authorized to set up inflatables on park properties. The CSD can come by and check that your bounce house company is insured, and that they've taken the proper steps to additionally insure the park district. Don't let an uninsured bounce house company ruin a perfectly good time! Adventureland Bounce Houses is authorized to set up bounce houses at parks in Elk Grove CA and Sacramento county. Additionally, some parks require permits, others require reservations, some require both, and some parks are first come first serve. For more information please look up your local Parks Department, links listed below.

Cosumnes CSD Parks & Recreation Department
8820 Elk Grove BLVD
Elk Grove CA 95624
916 - 405-5300
Cosumnes Community Services Districts

Regional Parks Department, City Of Sacramento
Activity And Facility Permits
Coloma Community Center
4623 T Street, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95819
Phone: 916-808-6060
City of Sacremento

Sacramento Regional Parks
4040 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95827
916 - 875-6961
Sacremento Regional Parks

West Sacramento Parks and Recreation
1110 West Capital avenue
West Sacramento, CA 95691
916 - 617 - 4620
City of West Sacremento

© 2024 Adventureland Bounce Houses               Powered by Event Rental Systems